Dawat Indian Cuisine - Crazy sick man works here dirty place bugs in food filthy

Me and my family went to dawat indian restaurant located in Orlando Florida. It is a very filthy dirty place.

The plates are always dirty and the food isn't good but my wife wanted food and we went there. There was no place to sit but dirty tables. We sat down and once our food came we ladeled up our dish and in our chicken curry there was a huge fly and it looks as though it had been squashed or cooked with the chicken. It was very DISCUSTING.

I immediately brought to the attention the manager of this situation. We felt sick to our stomachs and didn't feel like eating then.

When I told the manager what had happened he began screaming at me and telling me there is no bug there. Then we showed him the bug and he says it wasn't even a bug!!

He says it's part of the dish. We looked at him as if he was crazy or that we are *** and will believe his lies. He insisted it is no bug. My wife began arguing with him and took it out and said it is a bug.

This filthy sick man still denied it and then got angry with us and told us to get out of the place. I was shocked and got upset and told him he had no right to talk to is this way. He didn't care and continues yelling at us telling us to leave.

He is a very sick person and the restaurant is filthy bad and they do not take any responsibility for it. This place needs to be reported for health issues as it is serving food that is unsanitary and not taking responsibility for it and abusing customers for it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2014.

Dawat Indian cuisine harasses female customers abusive monsters

Dawat Indian cuisine formerly kurry kabob harassed and terrorized a female customer and treated her like a criminal for not picking up an order weeks ago. Also he took my

Order today on a Tuesday when they were closed intentionally so I could come in and this devil spawn could harass me for fun and put me down. I urge people to now call in and place multiple orders and not pick them up for how badly this crazy restaurant and these psychotic afghanis treat innocent customers. This is the worst restaurant ever. I hope it gets shut down soon.

Dawat Indian cuisine formerly known as kurry kabob

I'm an Indian woman. I go to dawat cuisine regularly. Number is 4072632254. Located at

10725 e colonial drive in Orlando fl. I ordered something weeks ago and they closed at 10pm. I got there around 950 and the restaurant was closed. Today I ordered something and the rude psycho evil evil sand nlgger that works there took my order. He said it would be thirty minutes. When I walked in this monster begins arguing with me saying. You remember last time u ordered and u didn't pick up. I explained to this evil freak that I came and they were closed. He did not stop arguing with me saying I'm telling u u didn't pick up. I said excuse me I'm a customer and u have no right treating me this way. He continued talking down to me angrily saying LISTEN TO ME!!! are u kidding me?!! This isn't just insane it's horrific. This demon spawn is harassing a female because HE left early weeks ago and I couldn't get my order?

He said u came after ONE HOUR I said so what? I can come when I want and this desi sociopath continued harassing me and arguing with me. I really urge all Muslims and desis to not patronize this horrendous place. These people are evil to the core. I said u can't talk to me that way what kind of business are you and this satanic man said get out of here then!!! This man is a psychopath. He saw it ok to harass and terrorize a female for no reason and blame it on her. He is sick twisted and evil. No one should

Patronize this crappy place. There are also always bugs in the place and it's filthy and dirty

This isn't a restaurant it's a shlthole from ***. This evil man harassed a female just because he left early and I couldn't pick up an order weeks ago. Also their service is atrocious. Their dining area is non existent. Make sure this place shuts down as it is the worst Indian restaurant in the state of Florida. I'm shocked angry upset. What kind of sociopathic human wud just terrorize and abuse a good customer this way much less for no reason? These people are sick monsters. The evil sick dumb male just looked at me and left. He had me come in literally just to terrorize me for fun. And yell at me. Not only is this not a business it is the worst in the world. i truly hope that people call in ordering from this craphole and don't pick up food and run these sickos out of business. Also a few times I was there I saw roaches and the place is just disgusting. It's a health violation waiting to happen. What this devil man did was evil on another level. There are much better restaurants in the area and their food isn't that good. Also with all the bugs there who knows what is wrong with the food.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2014.

Comments

Ok monkeys run the place what do you expect. They are filthy animals their food is filthy.

Why do you even eat there. They don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

Kurry kabob dawat Indian cuisine harasses terrorizes female customers because they leave early

Order today on a Tuesday when they were closed intentionally so I could come in and this devil spawn could harass me for fun and put me down. I urge people to now call in and place multiple orders and not pick them up for how badly this crazy restaurant and these psychotic evil Pakistanis treat innocent customers. This is the worst restaurant ever. I hope it gets shut down soon.

Dawat Indian cuisine formerly known as kurry kabob

I'm a Pakistani female. I go to dawat cuisine regularly. Number is 4072632254. Located at

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2014.